Baked Salmon with Gingered Vegetables
Fish is very useful for our body and our health because it contains a lot of potassium and minimum amount of fat.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 pound baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- butter flavored refrigerated cooking spray
- 4 5-ounce salmon filets, skinned
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- freshly grated pepper
First of all we cook vegetables: onion, garlic and ginger; than mushrooms, zucchini and pepper.
When it’s done preheat oven to 400° F, and start preparing the fish. Place it in a baking dish; sprinkle with the vinegar and pepper; cover with aluminum foil, and bake for about 20 minutes.